Staff Nurse RGN
£15 - £16 per Hour
£15 - £16 p/h | 36 hrs | Flexible Shifts | General Nursing | Good CQC | NQ Nurses Considered
An RGN Staff Nurse vacancy has arisen in a 50+ bedded, fully CQC compliant nursing home in Plymouth.
The home provides round the clock care to adults of working age and older adults and specialises in providing care and support to people living with mental health conditions and dementia, who often also present with challenging behaviours.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful Staff Nurse RGN will receive:
- 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Flexible shifts with days, nights and/or rotation available
- Very competitive hourly rates of pay from £15 to £16
- Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression
As Staff Nurse RGN you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN
- Up to date NMC registration/PIN number
- Ideally experienced in elderly care or a similar environment
- Flexible to work a range of shift patterns
Newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position, and our client will support you in the transition from Student Nurse to Registered Nurse with a comprehensive induction and preceptorship.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back