Staff Nurse RGN
£16.50 per Hour
Paid Breaks | 36 hrs | Days & Nights | Large Nursing Home | NQ Nurses Considered
A Staff Nurse vacancy has arisen in a very large elderly nursing home in Preston.
The home has recently been taken over by new owners who are keen to raise standards and achieve full CQC compliance, and this is an exciting opportunity to gain experience and participate in this process.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful Staff Nurse RGN will receive:
- 42 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Day and night shifts, covering a 7 day rota
- Very competitive hourly rates of pay of £16.50
- Paid breaks
- Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression
As Staff Nurse RGN, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN
- Up to date NMC registration/PIN number
- Ideally experienced in a similar setting or interested in working with older people
- Flexible to work a range of shift patterns
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back