Staff Nurse RGN
£15 - £16 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£15 - £16 p/h | 36 hrs | Small Elderly & Dementia Home | Good CQC | NQ Considered
A small private nursing home in Rayleigh is looking to recruit an experienced RGN to work as Staff Nurse on a full-time, permanent basis.
The independently owned and managed home is fully compliant with all CQC requirements and offers general elderly, palliative and dementia nursing care to older adults.
Details of the Staff Nurse RGN vacancy and what the home is offering:
- 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota
- Great hourly rates of pay in the region of £15 to £16 depending on experience
- On night shifts your breaks will be paid
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN vacancy should be:
- NMC registered as an Adult Nurse/RGN
- Confident undertaking all aspects of care planning, implementation and the safe management and administration of medications.
- Flexible to meet the needs of the care home
- Confident working on their own
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 020 396 30364.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back