Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Aberdare, Rhondda Cynon Taf
£15.81 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
44 hours | £15.81 per hour | Benefits Offered | Day Shifts
A leading national care group currently has an exciting opportunity for a qualified Staff Nurse RGN/RMN to join their fully compliant nursing home near Aberdare.
The home offers an excellent environment for older people with general elderly nursing needs, with luxury accommodation, state of the art facilities and extensive grounds.
Details of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy and what the home has to offer:
- 44 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Excellent rates of pay of up to £15.81 per hour depending on experience
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
- NMC renewal fees paid
- Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with current NMC registration
- Demonstrate proven post-registration experience, ideally in an elderly care environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
- Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back