Nursing Home, Mental Health
£16.00 to £17.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Nights only | 36-48 hours per week | Paid Breaks | Good CQC
An RGN or RMN Registered Nurse is required to work in a small private care home in a village on the outskirts of Accrington.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers elderly frail and disability nursing care packages in a picturesque, rural setting.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 36 - 48 hours per week
• Nights only
• Competitive rates of pay offered from £16.00 to £17.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6)
• An excellent working environment in a CQC compliant home
• Enhanced pay for Bank Holidays
• 24 hour Telephone Employee Assistance Programme helpline
• Online discounted vouchers for several companies
• Opportunity for progression within the company
• Continuous support to maintain the training you need to deliver excellence
• On-going support from a motivated and committed Head Office and Regional Teams
• Refer a friend scheme
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• NMC Registered
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 01615 379 925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.