Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£15.00 (Paid Breaks) per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£15 per hour (equates to £28,080 per annum & NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | 36 hours | Days or Nights | Good CQC | Great Benefits
An RGN or RMN Registered Nurse is required to work in a small private care home in a village on the outskirts of Accrington. The home is fully CQC compliant and offers elderly frail and disability nursing care packages in a picturesque, rural setting.
Details of this Staff Nurse position and what the home has to offer:
• A permanent contract of 36 hours per week on day or night shifts
• Great pay rates of £15 per hour (equates to £28,080 per annum & NHS Band 6) plus paid breaks
• Free uniforms, DBS check and on-site parking
• Ongoing training and development programmes and career progression opportunities within a large, national organisation
• A range of retail, travel and lifestyle discounts, including discounted gym membership
• Employee support schemes and wellbeing initiatives
• Refer a friend bonus schemes
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse vacancy must meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with good clinical skills
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home or elderly care setting, or have a keen interest in working in long term adult care
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 01134875001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back