Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Anglesey, North Wales
£15.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£15.50 p/h | 36 Hrs | Days or Nights | General Elderly Nursing | Full Compliant Home
An RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse is required to join a small private nursing home on the Isle of Anglesey.
The home is fully compliant with all CSSIW requirements and provides excellent standards of care and living to older people with general nursing care needs.
Details of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy:
- 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota
- Competitive rates of pay of £15.50 per hour
- An excellent working environment and opportunities for training and career progression
This Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role will involve the planning, implementation and delivery of resident care, whilst leading and directing the carers on shift.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position should meet the following specification:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Demonstrate some post-registration UK nursing experience, ideally within care homes or elderly care
- Strong clinical skills and knowledge and confident undertaking all aspects of nursing care required
- Flexible to meet the needs of the home
- Passionate about delivering high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back