Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Anglesey, North Wales
£16 per Hour
£16 p/h | 36 Hrs | Flexible Shifts | Small General Nursing Home
A small private nursing home in Anglesey currently has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN Staff Nurse.
The Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) vacancy is as follows:
- 36 hours per week
- Day or night shifts available
- Excellent pay rates of £16 per hour
- A supportive working environment in a fully compliant home
- Extensive opportunities for training, development and career progression within a large, national organisation
As RMN/RMN Staff Nurse, you will undertake all aspects of nursing care required, including medication management, care planning and care plan management and leading the team of HCAs on shift.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse position should meet the following specification:
- NMC registered RGN/Adult Nurse or RMN/Mental Health Nurse
- Ideally experienced working in an elderly care setting
- Confident in all aspects of the management and delivery of person-centred care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back