Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£18 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18 p/h | 48 Hrs | Long & Short Day and/or Night Shifts | Large Nursing Home | Good CQC | Relocation Package Available | Good Clinical Skills Essential
A family owned and operated elderly nursing home in Banbury is currently recruiting for an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team on a full-time, permanent basis.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers elderly, dementia and disability nursing care packages to older adults in a fantastic environment, with great facilities and a strong team in place.
What the home is offering to the successful RGN/RMN Staff Nurse and details of the role:
- A permanent contract for 48 hours per week
- Flexible shifts with earlies, lates, long days and nights available
- Great rates of pay of £18 per hour
- Support in finding accommodation in the local area for candidates looking to relocate for the role
- A supportive working environment in a fully CQC compliant home, where you will be supported with learning and development
Duties for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date and care plans are correctly implemented.
The skills, qualities and experience the home is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
- Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with up to date NMC registration
- Demonstrate some post-registration experience, ideally within the UK nursing home sector
- Strong clinical skills, including being able to take bloods and undertake catheterisation
- Able to verify death
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with a very good standard of written and spoken English and a caring, compassionate nature
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back