Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£18.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | 38.5 hours | Days | Great Staff Benefits | Good CQC | Dementia Service |
A 60+ bed dementia specialist service in Bath is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to join their day nursing team.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 38.5 hours per week, worked as 4 long shifts one week and 3 the next
• Shift example - week 1, 3 days Monday to Friday - week 2, 4 days Monday to Sunday
• Day shifts only
• Competitive hourly rates of pay of £18.00 plus paid breaks
• An extra £3.60 for overtime
• Salary increases after each year
• 28 days annual leave plus 8 Bank Holidays
• Day off in lieu and extra pay for working Bank Holidays
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Applicants for this Nurse vacancy must meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Mental Health Nurse/RMN and my client will accept Adult General Nurses/RGN with extensive dementia experience
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back