Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£15 - £16.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£15 - £16.50 p/h – Band 5 Equivalent Rates | 36 Hour Contract – Days or Nights | Quarterly Bonus Scheme | Elderly & Dementia Care
A medium sized nursing home in Benfleet currently require a Registered Nurse to join their night nursing team.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role and what the successful candidate will receive:
- A permanent, full-time contract of 36 hours per week, with flexible shifts in place and alternate weekends required
- Excellent pay rates from £15 - £16.50 per hour depending on shift patterns
- A fantastic working environment
- A 3-monthly bonus scheme, which is paid to staff who have no sickness, lateness or disciplinary action in the preceding 3 months
As a Staff Nurse, your duties will include all aspects of medication, wound care, PEG feeding, tracheostomy care, liaising with Multi-disciplinary Team, monitoring and supervising junior staff, dealing with complaints, maintaining all aspects of CQC compliance.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Adult General Nurse (RGN) or Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident in undertaking all aspects of care planning, implementation and in the safe management of medications
- Post-registration experience is essential
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back