Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£16 to £18.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£16 - £18.50 p/h | 36 hrs | Flexible Shifts | Elderly Care
An RGN or RMN with an interest in working in elderly and dementia is required to join a small, independently owned nursing home in Bideford, working as Staff Nurse.
Details of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy are as follows:
- 36 hours per week
- Flexible shifts on days or nights covering a 24/7 rota
- Very competitive hourly pay rates of £16.00 to £18.50 dependant on experience
- A supportive working environment and excellent employment conditions
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will coordinate and manage care plans along with being involved with the hands-on delivery of care and administration of medications.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position should be:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Ideally experienced in an elderly and dementia care environment
- Confident in all aspects of care planning and delivery
Newly qualified RGNs and RMNs will be considered for this post and the home can offer a comprehensive induction and preceptorship programme.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back