£16.50 per hour | 44 hrs | Days | Newly qualified Nurses accepted
One of the UK’s leading and most prestigious providers of adult care services is looking to recruit a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN to work at their fully compliant, small elderly and dementia care home in Biggleswade.
The care home boasts a tranquil setting with a relaxing atmosphere, but also offers excellent transport links.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position and what the home is offering:
• 44 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts
• Competitive hourly rates of pay of £16.50 per hour
• Bonus Scheme
• Generous Benefits Package
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered as Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Newly qualified Nurses accepted
• Able to plan, deliver and evaluate person centred care in line with current best practices
• Confident in undertaking all aspects of care planning, implementation and in the safe management of medications.
• Dedicated and compassionate
In return you will be offered a fantastic working environment, strong support and a generous benefits package. There will be plenty of opportunities for career development and the chance to get involved with innovative care projects.
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 02039 630361.