Nursing Home, Mental Health
£15.61 p/h | 44 hrs | Day or Night Shifts | Excellent Benefits | Small Fully Compliant Elderly & Dementia Home
An RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse is required to work in a small elderly and dementia nursing home in the Birchgrove area.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 44 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Flexible shift patterns, with days and/or nights available
• Competitive hourly rates of £15.61
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with current NMC registration
• Demonstrate proven post-registration experience, ideally in an elderly care environment
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
• Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.