Nursing Home, Mental Health
£15.90 per hour | 36 Hours per week | Days | Excellent Benefits | Training & Progression Prospects
A nursing home in the outskirts of Birmingham is currently looking to recruit a qualified RGN/RMN to work as Staff Nurse on a permanent, full-time basis.
The home is owned and managed by a leading national health and social care group and offers an excellent environment for service users and staff alike.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only
• Excellent hourly rates of £15.90
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN post should be:
• Qualified and registered with the NMC
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A caring and compassionate nature
• Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.