Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Birmingham, West Midlands
£15.90 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£15.90 per hour | 36 Hours per week | Days | Excellent Benefits | Training & Progression Prospects
A nursing home in the outskirts of Birmingham is currently looking to recruit a qualified RGN/RMN to work as Staff Nurse on a permanent, full-time basis.
The home is owned and managed by a leading national health and social care group and offers an excellent environment for service users and staff alike.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Day shifts only
- Excellent hourly rates of £15.90
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
- NMC renewal fees paid
- Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN post should be:
- Qualified and registered with the NMC
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A caring and compassionate nature
- Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back