Nursing Home, Mental Health
£16.00 per hour | Part time & Full time hours available | Days | Excellent benefits
My client is one of the UK’s leading providers of care and they are looking to recruit a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN to join their award winning staff.
The role has become available in a purpose-built, medium sized service in Birmingham specialising in elderly and dementia care.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• Full time hours & Part time hours available (22, 33 or 44 hours per week)
• Day shifts only
• Excellent hourly rates of £16.00
• A fantastic working environment
• Some fantastic staff benefits including a company pension, cycle to work schemes and much more
As Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) you will play a key role in the delivery and management of resident care in the home, ensuring the safe administration of medications and updating and managing person centred care programmes.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN post should be:
• Qualified and registered with the NMC
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A caring and compassionate nature
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.