Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Bishopbriggs, East Dunbartonshire
£15 per Hour
33 Hours | Days | £1,000 Welcome Bonus | NQ Nurses Considered | Elderly & Dementia Care
A leading national care group currently has an exciting opportunity for an RGN/RMN qualified Staff Nurse to join their fully compliant nursing home in the Bishopbriggs area, working days and nights on rotation.
Details of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy and what the home has to offer:
- 33 hours per week on day shifts
- Excellent rates of pay of £15 per hour
- A welcome bonus of £1,000
- Excellent training and development, and career progression opportunities, including support with revalidation
- A range of staff benefits including health plans, employee reward schemes, discounted gym membership and much more
- Free uniforms and NMC renewal and PVG fees paid
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with current NMC registration
- Demonstrate proven post-registration experience, ideally in an elderly care environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
- Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
Previous experience in a similar environment is preferred but not essential, and our client can offer a comprehensive preceptorship programme to newly qualified nurses.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back