Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Mix of Days and Nights | Part time or Full time hours
An RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse is required to work in a leading Cornwall care home, which is located in the Bodmin area.
The home offers general elderly nursing home in a friendly and homely environment where residents enjoy excellent standards of care and living thanks to some great facilities and design features.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• Part time or Full time hours available
• Mix of Days and Nights (May consider someone looking to work one or the other)
• Competitive rates of pay offered up to £20.00 per hour, depending on experience (equates to NHS Band 7)
• A fantastic working environment with one of the region’s leading care groups
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• NMC Registered
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.