Nursing Home, Mental Health
£15.00 per hour | 36 hrs | Day and Night shifts available | Excellent Benefits | Paid Breaks
One of the UK’s leading healthcare providers is recruiting for a qualified Staff Nurse to join their team at a large nursing home in Bolton.
The service is located close to the town centre and offers long and short term care.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• Full time hours of 36 per week on day and night shifts
• Excellent hourly pay rates of £15
• Paid Breaks
• A company pension scheme
• Opportunities for professional development and career progression including support with NMC revalidation
• Meals provided on long day shifts
• Free NMC PIN renewal and DBS
• An extra days annual leave on your birthday (following 1 years’ service)
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse
• Confident in managing and administering medication
• Passionate about delivering high quality care
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care environment although newly qualified nurses will be supported and mentored
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.