Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£17 (plus paid breaks) per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
37.5 hours | £17.00 per hour | Paid Breaks | Days Only & some weekends
An RGN or RMN qualified Nurse is required to work in a 30 bedded elderly frail nursing unit in a large elderly care home in the Braintree area.
Details of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• Working 37.5 hours per week
• Day shifts only but will have to work some weekends
• Excellent hourly rates of £17.00 plus paid breaks
• Excellent opportunities for staff training, development and career progression
Application for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified and registered with the NMC as a Registered General Nurse/RGN or Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Prior experience within an elderly nursing home environment and ideally in end of life care, although a comprehensive induction and training programme is in place
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0364.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back