Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£16 to £18 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£16 to £18 p/h | 36 hrs | Days or Nights | NQ Nurses Accepted | “Good” CQC Report |
My client is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team at their large care home in Braintee. This service is fully CQC compliant with a “Good” rating at their latest CQC inspection and supports both elderly residents and younger adults.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Flexible shifts on days or nights
• Industry leading rates of pay of £16 per hour on days and £18 per hour on nights
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Up to date NMC registration
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Experience is not essential and my client welcomes applications from newly qualified nurses
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back