Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Bromley, South East London
£18.64 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18.64 p/h | 36 hrs | Day or Night Shifts | Good CQC | NQ Nurses Considered
A luxury elderly and dementia nursing home on the Bromley/Croydon borders currently requires an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team.
Newly qualified nurses will be considered for this position, and the home can offer a fantastic preceptorship programme in addition to ongoing support and training.
What the home is offering the successful RGN/RMN Staff Nurse:
- 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Flexible shift patterns, covering a 24/7 rota
- Excellent hourly pay rates of £18.64
- A supportive working environment with opportunities for training and development in a fully CQC compliant home
As RGN/RMN Staff Nurse, you will contribute to the delivery of clinical and personal care to adults with a diverse range of needs, including elderly care and mental health/dementia care. You will be required to manage and administer medications, coordinate and implement care plans and lead a small team of HCAs in the delivery of personal care.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse position will demonstrate the following skills, qualifications and qualities:
- Qualified Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse
- Up to date NMC registration/PIN number
- Ideally have some experience in a UK care home setting
- Strong communication skills and a caring, compassionate nature
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back