Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£25,000 - £28,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£25,000 - £28,000 p/a + Enhancements | 22.5 or 37.5 hrs Available | Days or Nights | Good CQC | NQ Nurses Considered | Great Company Benefits | Intermediate & Neuro-Rehab Care
A small specialist care facility in the Bungay area is currently looking to recruit a qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team.
The facility provides intermediate care and post-operative rehabilitation, neurological rehabilitation services, palliative, end of life and respite care services and is fully compliant with all CQC essential standards.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position and what the home is offering:
- Contracts of 22.5 to 37.5 hours per week available
- Great annual salaries in the region of £25,000 to £28,000 plus 30% pay enhancements for nights and weekends
- Excellent working conditions in a home rated good in all areas of inspection
- Free on-site parking, plus great public transport links
- A generous annual leave allowance
- Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression as part of a strong MDT
- A workplace pension scheme
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN you will coordinate and implement care plans in addition to managing and administering medications.
Whilst on shift, you will lead the team of HCAs to ensure the needs of service users are met, whilst demonstrating a commitment to the highest standards of patient care and safety.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN with up to date NMC registration
- Ideally experienced in an elderly nursing home environment however newly qualified nurses will also be considered
- Confident in all aspects of care planning and delivery, and medication management
- Committed to the highest standards of patient care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back