Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
£15.50 to 17 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£15.50 to £17 p/h | Full & Part Time Hours Available | Elderly & Younger Adult Care |
A 30+ bedded nursing home in Bury St Edmunds currently has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team on either a full or part time basis.
This fully CQC compliant home provides general nursing, dementia and disability care to both older and younger adults with an excellent reputation in the local area.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 20 or 40 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts are 7.30am to 3pm or 2.30pm to 10pm
• Night shifts are 10pm to 8am
• Alternate weekends are part of the rota
• Competitive hourly rates of £15.50 to £17
• An excellent opportunity to work in a fully CQC compliant service
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Up to date NMC registration
• Must have up to date clinical skills and relevant nursing home experience
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 02039 630 361.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back