Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£15.30 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£15.30 per hour (equates to £35,006 per annum & NHS Band 5/6) | 44 hours | Days or Nights | Great Staff Benefits | £1500 Welcome Bonus |
SYK Recruitment Specialists are currently looking to recruit a Staff Nurse with RGN or RMN qualification, to work in a small care home in the Caerphilly area. The luxury home is owned and managed by a leading national care group and offers elderly, dementia and disability nursing care to older adults from the local community.
The ideal candidate will confidently deliver the very highest standard of care whilst assessing nursing needs, identifying and taking the right interventions for every resident.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position are as follows:
• 44 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day or night shifts available
• Excellent rates of pay of £15.30 per hour which equates to £35,006 per annum & NHS Band 5/6
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
• £1500 Welcome Bonus
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered as Adult General Nurse or Mental Health Nurse with up to date NMC registration
• Ideally have a background in person centred care planning within a care home
• Ability to supervise colleagues, manage shifts and make sure flawless handover summaries are completed to ensure continuity of care
• Promote brilliant, positive energy and natural ability to get along with people
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment on 0121 7521896 for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back