£16.07 - £17.57 p/h | 36 hrs | Flexible Shifts | Excellent Benefits
An RGN or RMN with an interest in working in elderly and dementia is required to join a small nursing home in Camborne, working as Staff Nurse.
Details of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week
• Flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota
• Very competitive hourly pay rates of £16.07 on day shifts and £17.57 for nights
• A supportive working environment and excellent employment conditions with a local care group
• Continuing professional development and clinical supervisions
• Free DBS and NMC renewal fees paid
• 6.6 weeks annual leave per year
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will coordinate and manage care plans along with being involved with the hands-on delivery of care and administration of medications.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position should be:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Ideally experienced in an elderly and dementia care environment
• Confident in all aspects of care planning and delivery
• Flexible to work a rota which includes days, nights, evenings and weekends
Newly qualified RGNs and RMNs will be considered for this post, and the home can offer a comprehensive induction and preceptorship programme.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288.