Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£16.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Hospital, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£16.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 33 Hour Contract | Days or Nights | Large Nursing Home | Good CQC | Great Benefits |
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in the Cannock area currently requires an RMN or RNLD to join their clinical team on a full time basis.
Details of this Registered Nurse role and what the home has to offer:
• A contract of 33 hours per week depending on your requirements, with permanent day or night shifts available covering a 7-day rota
• Very competitive hourly pay rates of £16.50 (equates to NHS Band 6)
• A unique remuneration system, where you can access earnings without having to wait for payday
• An excellent working environment and a stable management team in a home rated Good by CQC
• A comprehensive induction programme
• Opportunities for training and development, including formal clinical training
• Support with NMC revalidation
• Exclusive employee discounts including retail and leisure savings
• Free on-site parking
Applicants for this Registered Nurse role should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Demonstrate relevant post-registration experience, ideally within a UK nursing home or dementia care setting
• Flexible to work shifts covering a 7 day rota
• Able to manage and administer medications and coordinate/update care plans
• Passionate about high quality care and demonstrate a compassionate, empathetic approach
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back