Nursing Home, Mental Health
36 hrs | £17.50 p/h | Paid Breaks | Day Shifts Only
An elderly and dementia nursing home in Chelmsford currently has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Competitive rates of pay of £17.50 per hour
• Paid Breaks
• Day shifts only
• Ongoing opportunities for training & development
As Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN), your duties will include administering and managing medications, planning and delivering resident care and leading a small team of carers whilst on duty. You will demonstrate a commitment to ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN
• Up to date NMC registration
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.