Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£17.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
36 hrs | £17.50 p/h | Paid Breaks | Day & Nights Shifts | Good CQC
An elderly and dementia nursing home in Chelmsford currently has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse.
Details of the RGN/RMN Staff Nurse role and what the home has to offer:
- 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Competitive rates of pay of £17.50 per hour
- Paid Breaks
- Day & Night shifts on a flexible basis
- Ongoing opportunities for training & development
As Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN), your duties will include administering and managing medications, planning and delivering resident care and leading a small team of carers whilst on duty. You will demonstrate a commitment to ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety.
The successful candidate for this Staff Nurse position will meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Ideally experienced working in elderly and dementia care
- Good clinical skills & knowledge and confident undertaking all aspects of nursing care required
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back