Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£18.60 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18.60 p/h | 36 hrs | Paid Breaks & Handover | Days or Nights | Fully CQC Compliant Home
My client has a new range of luxury nursing and dementia care homes and senior villages and there is an opportunity for an experienced RGN or RMN with a background in elderly and dementia care, to work as a Staff Nurse at their service in Chelmsford.
Details of this Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) role are as follows:
- 36 hours per week
- Day or night shifts
- Competitive rates of pay at £18.60 per hour
- Paid breaks and paid handover
In this Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) role you will be involved in undertaking the planning, delivery and evaluation of resident care and ensuring the highest possible standards of care are consistently delivered.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria;
- Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with valid NMC pin
- Experienced in elderly and dementia care with good knowledge and understanding of the complex requirements involved
- Strong clinical leadership skills with a positive and proactive approach
- Passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of others
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 9630364.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back