Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£16.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
Up to £16.00 p/h | 36 hrs | Days | Elderly & Dementia Care |
This privately-owned care facility in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire currently requires a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN to join their team, with full-time days available.
The service offers elderly and dementia care in addition to providing more specialist care and rehabilitation services for epilepsy, visual and hearing impairment and the after-effects of a Stroke.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position and what the home is offering:
• A full-time Staff Nurse contract for 36 hours per week available
• Great hourly rates of pay of up to £16.00
• Permanent days
• Opportunities for professional development and career progression
The Staff Nurse role will involve undertaking all aspects of clinical and personal care required, including the management and implementation of care plans, medication administration and contributing to the high-quality service that residents enjoy.
What the home is looking for in an RGN/RMN Staff Nurse:
• Qualified Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse
• Up to date NMC registration
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home setting
• Confident in the management of care plans and able to safely manage and administer medications
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back