Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£17.35 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£17.35 per hour | Paid breaks | 24 Hours | Nights only | Elderly & Dementia Care Home | Good CQC
An RGN/RMN Staff Nurse vacancy has arisen in a care home in Chester. The large home Is located in a scenic part of Chester and offers round the clock care for the elderly and specialises in dementia care.
What the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role will entail and what the home is offering:
- 24 hours per week on night shifts
- Competitive hourly rates of £17.35 with paid breaks
- Stable working environment in a CQC rated “good” care home
Duties for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
The qualities and skills our client require in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Current NMC registration
- Some post-registration experience, ideally within elderly care
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925 for more information.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back