Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire
£18.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18.50 p/h | 48 hrs | Days or Nights | Excellent Benefits | Luxury Nursing Home| Good CQC | Training, Development & Progression | NQ Nurses Considered
A large general nursing home in Chipping Norton has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading national care company and work in one of their luxury, fully CQC compliant homes, delivering the highest standards of care primarily to older adults with general nursing, learning disability and mental health nursing care needs.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy and what the home is offering:
- 48 hours per week on a permanent basis and covering a flexible rota which includes days, nights, evenings and weekends
- Excellent rates of pay of £18.50 per hour
- Some industry leading training and development programmes and the opportunity to progress your career within a national care group
- Free uniforms plus a generous annual leave allowance with the option to buy more
- A competitive staff benefits and employee support scheme, including retail discounts, employee recognition schemes, a company pension scheme, healthcare plans, life assurance and a profit share scheme
- Support and funding for Tier 2 Visa applications, subject to qualifying criteria
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will coordinate and deliver care and manage care plans in addition to the safe and effective management and administration of medications.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse post should be/have:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Experienced in a UK nursing home setting, however newly qualified nurses will also be considered
- Confident in undertaking all aspects of care planning, implementation and in the safe management of medications
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and passionate about high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back