Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£16 - £17 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health, Community
£16 - £17 p/h | Days or Nights | 36 Hrs | Good CQC | Intermediate Care
An RGN or RMN Staff Nurse is required to work in a private care home in the Cotgrave area, working on a specialist unit that provides intermediate care to older people following hospital stays.
This care home offers an excellent environment and is fully compliant with all CQC requirements.
What the home is offering the successful RGN/RMN Staff Nurse:
- A permanent contract of 36 hours per week
- Day shifts only
- Great hourly pay rates ranging from £16 to £17 depending on experience
- Ongoing opportunities for training and development
- A fantastic working environment where you really can make a positive difference to the lives of people living with dementia
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, who have recently been discharged from hospital but are not yet ready to return to their own homes. You will support in their rehabilitation and recovery, in conjunction with a strong multidisciplinary team.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Up to date NMC registration
- Demonstrate some post-registration experience, ideally in elderly care or older people’s services
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back