Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£15 - £16.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£15 - £16.50 p/h | 36 hrs | Days or Nights | Fully CQC Compliant Elderly Care Home
One of Devon’s leading elderly and dementia care homes located in the Dawlish area, currently has a vacancy for an RGN/RMN Staff Nurse to join their clinical team.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position and what our client is offering:
- 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Day or night shifts on a flexible basis
- Excellent rates of pay in the region of £15 to £16.50 per hour depending on experience
- A fantastic working environment in a luxury home that is rated outstanding by inspectors
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will play a key role in the planning and delivery of resident care, through the effective management of care plans and administration of drugs and medications.
The ideal candidate for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position will meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Up to date NMC registration
- Ideally experienced in an elderly and dementia care environment
- Committed to providing the best possible standards of resident care and safety
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288 for more information.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back