Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£15 - £17 per Hour
£15 - £17 p/h | 36 hrs | Days | Large Nursing Home
A Staff Nurse vacancy has arisen within a large elderly care home in a village near Dorchester.
You will be joining a large, modern home that provides general elderly and dementia care in purpose-built surroundings which enable excellent quality of life and care.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Day shifts only, covering a 7-day rota
- Very competitive hourly pay rates ranging from £15 to £17 depending on experience
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position should be:
- Qualified and registered with the NMC as an Adult/General Nurse (RGN) or Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
- Ideally experienced in an elderly care or care home setting
- Flexible to work day and night shifts as required
- Able to undertake all aspects of care planning and delivery in line with best practices of care
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, for further details please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back