Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Dudley, West Midlands
£15.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
Paid Breaks | 36 hrs | Days | Elderly & Dementia Care | Excellent Benefits | Training & Progression Prospects | NQ Nurses Considered
A large nursing home in Dudley is currently looking to recruit a qualified RGN or RMN to work as Staff Nurse on a permanent, full-time basis.
The home is owned and managed by a leading national health and social care group and offers individually tailored nursing care packages for adults with a diverse range of care and support needs and specialises in general elderly, dementia and disability nursing care.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy and what the home is offering:
- 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Day shifts only, covering a 7 day rota
- Competitive hourly pay rates of £15.50 plus paid breaks
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
- NMC renewal fees paid
- Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As RGN/RMN Staff Nurse, your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
Applications for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position will be considered from Newly Qualified Nurses and applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with current NMC registration
- Ideally experienced in an elderly care environment, or demonstrate a keen interest in working with older people
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
- Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back