Staff Nurse - RGN/RMN
Dudley, West Midlands
£14.07 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
33 hours | Days Only | £14.07 p/h + Staff Benefits | CQC rated “Good” Home
One of the UK’s leading healthcare providers are currently looking for RGN/RMN qualified nurses to join their team in their elderly nursing care home in the outskirts of Dudley.
Details of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract of 33 hours per week
- Day shifts only
- Fantastic hourly pay rates of £14.07
- Excellent working conditions in a home rated “good” in all areas by CQC
- Free uniform, training and DBS
- Award winning learning and development
- Highstreet store discounts from holidays – books and magazines
The home provides general nursing and disability care to older adults, so prior experience working in older people’s services is beneficial, but newly qualified RGNs or RMNs looking for a career change into elderly care may be considered and will be provided with a comprehensive induction and any training necessary.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role should be:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Nurse /RMN
- Passionate and understanding about delivering and planning high quality person centered care
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 01217 521896.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back