Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£15.60 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£15.60 p/h | 36.75 Hrs | Days Only | Small General Nursing Home | Good CQC
A small, private elderly nursing home in Felixstowe has a full-time Staff Nurse vacancy, working permanent day shifts.
The home offers round the clock nursing care to older adults with general nursing care needs and following the most recent inspection the home met all CQC requirements and received “good” quality grades in all areas of assessment.
Details of this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate has to offer:
- 36.75 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Day shifts only
- A great hourly pay rate of £15.60
- A welcome/joining bonus (subject to T&Cs)
- Support with NMC revalidation in addition to a personal development plan and ongoing professional development
- A generous annual leave allowance and a workplace pension scheme
As RGN/RMN Staff Nurse, you will contribute to the high standards of clinical care in the home, supporting with assessments, care planning and the delivery of care in addition to medication management.
What the home is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
- Qualified Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse
- Up to date NMC registration
- Some post-registration experience, ideally within an elderly care setting
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated, enthusiastic and committed to providing a high-quality, safe patient experience
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back