Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Hamilton, South Lanarkshire
£17 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£17 p/h | 38.5 hrs | Days or Nights | Fully Compliant Elderly & Disability Home
An RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse vacancy has arisen in a 40+ bedded nursing home on the outskirts of Hamilton.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy and what the home has to offer:
- 38.5 hours per week
- Competitive hourly pay rates of £17
- Flexible shifts with days or nights available
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training and development opportunities
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN you will be joining a luxury home that offers state of the art facilities and an excellent environment for residents, and the home recently met all Care Inspectorate requirements during a recent assessment.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse, with up to date NMC registration
- Ideally experienced in elderly care in a UK nursing home setting, although Newly Qualified Nurses will also be considered
- Confident coordinating and implementing care plans and managing and administering medications
For more information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back