£18.50 p/h | 36 hrs | Flexible Shifts | Elderly & Dementia Care | Good CQC | NQ Nurses Considered
An RGN/RMN Staff Nurse is required to join one of Cambridgeshire’s leading care homes, located in the Histon area.
The award-winning home provides round the clock care to adults of all ages and specialises in general elderly and dementia nursing care.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful Staff Nurse RGN/RMN will receive:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Flexible shifts with days, nights and/or rotation available
• Very competitive hourly rates of pay of £18.50
• Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression within a large organisation
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Up to date NMC registration/PIN number
• Ideally experienced in a similar setting and confident working in an environment where service users demonstrate challenging behaviours and complex mental healthcare needs
• Flexible to work a range of shift patterns
Newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position, and our client will support you in the transition from Student Nurse to Registered Nurse with a comprehensive induction and preceptorship.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.