Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£16.56 per Hour
Hospital, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£16.56 p/h | 37.5 hrs | Low & Medium Secure | Great Staff Benefits | Newly Qualified Nurses Accepted |
A specialist low and medium secure treatment and rehabilitation unit in Horley, is currently looking to recruit an RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to join their team. This hospital caters to male patients with mental illness, personality disorder and with mild learning disabilities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading health and social care providers and to be part of an enthusiastic and dedicated team.
What the hospital is offering and details of this Staff Nurse RMN/RNLD role:
• A permanent position of 37.5 hours per week
• A competitive hourly rate of £16.56
• Free meals while on duty
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
• Group Personal Pension plan
• Life Assurance
• Continuous learning and development
• Childcare vouchers
• Career development
This role will require you to provide clinical support and care to service users with complex mental health needs. You will provide leadership to support staff and take charge of the unit regularly.
What the hospital is looking for in a Staff Nurse RMN/RNLD:
• Qualified Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to making a positive impact in the lives of others
• Flexible to work shifts covering a 24/7 rota
• Applications from newly qualified nurses will be accepted.
If you are interested, please apply via the link provided.
For more information please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back