Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Hounslow, South-West London
£18 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18 p/h | 38.5 Hrs | Days | Elderly & Dementia Care Home | Good CQC | Care Home Experience Essential
A large, fully CQC compliant elderly and dementia nursing home in Hounslow is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN or RMN to work full-time days.
The home has a very strong team in place and offers an excellent working environment, where you will be well-supported in your role, in addition to receiving ongoing training and development opportunities.
What the home is offering and details of this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse position:
- A permanent contract for 38.5 hours per week
- Day shifts only, with shifts covering a 7 day rota
- Great pay rates of £18 per hour
- An excellent working environment in a very well-run home that has a well-established management team in place
As RGN/RMN Staff Nurse, you will be responsible for all aspects of the management and implementation of person-centred care plans, ensuring a safe clinical service is maintained which effectively meets the needs of service users.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse post:
- Level 1 Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse
- Current NMC registration
- Demonstrable post-registration experience, including proven experience working in UK nursing homes
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, and committed to delivering a high-quality clinical service
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back