£16 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £32K | 38.5 hours | Day or Night shifts | NQ Nurses Considered | Large Nursing Home | Good CQC
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an RGN or RMN qualified Nurse to join an elderly and dementia nursing home in Hounslow.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful Staff Nurse RGN/RMN will receive:
• 38.5 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Flexible shifts with days, nights and/or rotation available
• A competitive hourly pay rate of £16, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary in the region of £32,000
• Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What the home is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Ideally experienced in a similar setting and confident working in an elderly care setting
• Flexible to work a range of shift patterns
• Dedicated with a passion to provide the highest standard of person-centred care
Newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position, and our client will support you in the transition from Student Nurse to Registered Nurse with a comprehensive induction and ongoing training and support frameworks.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.