Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Ingleton, North Yorkshire
£17 (plus paid breaks) per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£17 p/h + Paid Breaks | Mileage Paid OR Accommodation Available | CQC “Good” Home
A privately run, fully CQC compliant elderly and dementia care home in Ingleton requires an RGN/RMN Staff Nurse to join their clinical team.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position are as follows:
• 36 hrs per week on a permanent basis
• Excellent pay rates of £17 per hour plus paid breaks
• Flexible shifts with days or nights available
• Due to the location of the home, mileage to and from work is paid
• Alternatively, staff accommodation is available for candidates looking to relocate to a beautiful part of the Yorkshire Dales
You will be joining a strong, well-established team and as Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will contribute to the high standards of care provided, with duties including medication management, and care planning, implementation and evaluation.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria;
• Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with valid NMC pin
• Ideally experienced in elderly and dementia care with good knowledge and understanding of the complex requirements involved
• Passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of others
Alternatively, please call Mike Clapperton at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 5379 925 for more information.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back