Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Jarrow, South Tyneside
£17 per Hour
£17 p/h | Days | Full or Part Time Hours | Specialist Dementia Care | NQ Nurses Considered
A vacancy has arisen in a large, dementia specialist nursing home on the outskirts of Jarrow.
The home provides round the clock care to older adults with dementia and associated cognitive impairments, in addition to general nursing care to those with elderly medical nursing needs.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful Staff Nurse RGN/RMN will receive:
- Full or part time hours, with contracts of up to 38.5 hours per week on offer
- Day shifts only
- Very competitive hourly rates of pay of £17
- Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Up to date NMC registration/PIN number
- Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home setting, although newly qualified nurses will also be considered
- Flexible to work a range of shift patterns
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back