Nursing Home, Mental Health
£17.00 per hour | 33 hours per week | Days Only | Overall "good" CQC rating
A large, elderly nursing home in a village just outside Keighley has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse.
The purpose built care home offers pleasant surroundings and beautiful enclosed gardens and is also close to public transport links.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 33 hours per week
• Day shifts only
• Competative rates of pay at £17.00 per hour
• Ongoing support with continuing professional development
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN post should be/have:
• NMC registered RGN/Adult Nurse or RMN/Mental Health Nurse
• Passionate about delivering high quality care
• Confident in all aspects of the management and delivery of person centred care
This is an excellent opportunity to join a home that has recently made major improvements, and you will be able to contribute to the ongoing success of the team.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001