Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£16.50 - £18.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£16.50 - £18 p/h | 36 hrs | Paid Breaks | Days | Dementia Experience Essential | Fully Compliant
An RGN or RMN Staff Nurse is required to join the specialist dementia unit of a nursing home in the Larkhall area.
Details of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy and what the home is offering:
- 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Competitive hourly pay rates from £16.50 to £18.50 depending on experience
- Paid Breaks
- Day shifts only, covering a 7-day rota
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will participate in all aspects of the planning and implementation of resident care, ensuring a safe and effective clinical service which meets the needs of service users and Care Inspectorate quality requirements.
What the home is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN:
- Qualified Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse
- Up to date NMC registration
- Demonstrate some experience working in a dementia care setting
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back