Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Leyton, North East London
£16.50 up to £17.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£16.50 to £17.00 per hour | 36 Hours | Days or Nights | NQ Considered
A large nursing home in the Leyton area currently has a vacancy for an RGN/RMN qualified Staff Nurse.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position and what the home is offering:
- 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota
- Competitive hourly pay rates of £16.50 up to £17.00 depending on experience
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN you will coordinate and implement care plans in addition to managing and administering medications. Whilst on shift, you will lead the team of HCAs to ensure the needs of service users are met, whilst demonstrating a commitment to the highest standards of patient care and safety.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with up to date NMC registration
- Ideally experienced in an elderly nursing home environment however newly qualified nurses will also be considered
- Confident in all aspects of care planning and delivery, and medication management
- Committed to the highest standards of patient care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back