Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£17.00 to £18.00 per Hour
40 hrs | Elderly & Dementia Care | Good CQC | NQ Nurses Considered
A 40+ bedded nursing home in Lowestoft currently has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team.
This fully CQC compliant home provides general nursing, dementia and disability care to older adults with an excellent reputation in the local area.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
- 40 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Day or night shifts available
- Competitive hourly rates of £17 to £18
- An excellent opportunity to work in a fully CQC compliant service
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN:
- Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Up to date NMC registration
- Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 02039 630 361.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back