40 hrs | £13 - £18 p/h | Day & Nights Shifts
A small elderly and dementia nursing home in Lowestoft currently has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN Staff Nurse.
Details of the RGN/RMN Staff Nurse role and what the home has to offer:
• 40 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Competitive rates of pay from £13 to £18 per hour depending on experience
• Day & Night shifts on a flexible basis
• Ongoing opportunities for training & development as part of a large, national organisation
As Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN), your duties will include administering and managing medications, planning and delivering resident care and leading a small team of carers whilst on duty. You will demonstrate a commitment to ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety.
The successful candidate for this Staff Nurse position will meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Ideally experienced working in elderly and dementia care
• Good clinical skills & knowledge and confident undertaking all aspects of nursing care required
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.