Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
£16.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
Paid Breaks | 36 Hrs | Days or Nights | Modern Elderly & Dementia Home | NQ Nurses Considered
An RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse is required to join a large elderly nursing home in Macclesfield on a full-time, permanent basis.
The large, modern home offers great facilities for staff and service users and caters to older people with general elderly nursing and dementia nursing care needs.
What our client is offering to the successful RGN or RMN Staff Nurse:
- A permanent contract of 36 hours per week
- Flexible shift patterns, with days and/or nights available
- Great hourly pay rates of £16.50
- Paid breaks
- Ongoing training and development prospects, plus a wide-ranging induction
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
What the home is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
- NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience, but nurses new to elderly care or newly qualified will also be considered
- Able to manage and implement care plans and administer medications
- Motivated, good interpersonal skills and a positive approach
For more information, please call Matt Wilson now on 0161 537 9925.
To apply now please follow the link provided.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back